UCHCVirtualDoc is a telehealth (Video Visit) application designed specifically for Union Community Health Center (UCHC) patients.
UCHC patients can now access safe and secure online visits with their UCHC healthcare providers and enjoy other convenient features all from a mobile or desktop device!
Download UCHCVirtualDoc today and:
- Access video visits with your doctor/ healthcare provider from wherever you are!
- Digitally Check-In! If you are coming-in for a visit, digital check-in allows you to complete necessary paperwork before your appointment, saving you time when you arrive!
- Message your providers. Send a message, including photos, regarding your health or physical concerns.
- Receive reminders for upcoming appointments and procedures
- Avoid wait times on the phone
- Get directions to your appointments
The UCHCVirtualDoc App is available in both English and Spanish!
Scan the QR code to download
Want to get started?
1) Sign-up at any UCHC registration area or call 718.220.2020.
2) Download from
3) Enjoy access to UCHC quality health care from wherever you are!