To help you achieve physical strength and endurance goals as well as regain your ability to perform daily activities again, Union Community Health Center’s licensed Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy specialists are here to offer intensive rehabilitation services.
Using the latest in state-of-the-art equipment, technologies and treatments, we help pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients get back to health – and back to life.
Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy Services:
- Strengthening, endurance training, and general conditioning
- Balance and coordination training
- Orthotic and prosthetic training
- Wound care management
- Pain management
- Cognitive/perceptual training
- Self-care skills training
- Scar management
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Lymphedema treatment
- Pediatric therapy